SEC Reporting and Financial Reporting
The Firm's professionals are experts in US GAAP and SEC Reporting, including expertise in valuation, with combined experience of more than 40 years. Services provided can range from advising on individual transactions to preparation of full disclosure financial statements. We specialize in providing services to small public companies related to compliance with SEC and US GAAP financial reporting requirements. Examples of services provided are as follows:
- Assistance with preparation of periodic reports (10k and 10Q) and registration statements for filing with the Securities and Exchange Commission or other regulatory bodies such as the OTC or foreign exchanges.
- Preparation of full disclosure financial statements for presentation to external auditors, boards of directors, or other users.
- Accounting and valuation for equity-based compensation (stock options) and complex financing transactions (convertible debt, warrants, preferred stock, etc.).
- Derivatives valuation.
- Accounting and valuation for business combinations, including reverse mergers.
- The highest level of expertise and research experience to address any complex financial reporting issues.
D. Brooks and Associates CPA's, P.A.
4440 PGA Boulevard, Suite 104
Palm Beach Gardens, FL 33410
Phone: (561) 426-6225
Fax: (561) 282-3444
tCopyright © 2019 D. Brooks and Associates CPA’s, P.A. All Right Reserved.